- Words and Your Heart | Book by Kate Jane Neal | Official Publisher Page | Simon & Schuster UK
- Expressions with the Word "Heart" - 1
Whatever choice you make makes you.
Choose wisely. They always make a difference. Let's be pretty kind. Pretty funny. Pretty smart. Pretty strong. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.
A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
Words and Your Heart | Book by Kate Jane Neal | Official Publisher Page | Simon & Schuster UK
The world needs more of that. What you send out, comes back.
- Over 100 Citations/Backlinks that you can submit your website/business to for Local SEO & National SEO Search Engine Optimization Marketing.
- Clickbank Cash Streams - Affiliate Marketing Using Clickbank!
- 40 Quotes About Broken Hearts - Wise Words About Heartbreak.
- Fire In The Tire?
What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get.
Expressions with the Word "Heart" - 1
What you see in others, exists in you. More than machinery, we need humanity.
More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. Swanepoel, RAKtivist. The gift of kindness may start as a small ripple that over time can turn into a tidal wave affecting the lives of many. It is seeing the good in everyone, and celebrating it. This is the secret of success. All these can quickly become burdens, rather than joy, when we take on a new responsibility God was not asking us to.
Life can simply be tough, tiring, confusing, and painful. These were a balm to my weary heart during a time when I was feeling extremely weary. I believe these words from Him can do the same for you today. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
You could also search tired, depressed or discontent. Remember , weariness is a temporary state of being. I pray that these verses will be a balm to your soul as they have been for mine, that you will find strength in them to complete each task on your proverbial plate, and that you will find the joy in it all! Do you have a favorite encouraging verse that is your go-to when you begin to feel weary?
- Are you a good listener?.
- Tamiko Brown and the Mystery of the Lone Girl (The Adventures of Tamiko Brown Book 1);
- “Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones…” Words Can Break My Heart.
- Post navigation.
- Wallasey Through Time.