I hope you'll be submitting to the anthology!
Clifford Garstang | Ragdale
Here at the Guild is the insider place. Join S. Sign Up or Sign In.
- In the Media.
- Saturday, May 11 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm!
- MICHAEL FOUMAI | The Burning Heart Anthology 4?
Powered by. Cass Morris's Friends.
View All. Cass Morris's Page. Profile Information.
Bruton Parish Church
Community, contacts, inspiration. How did you hear about us? Through the Steampunk Shakespeare Anthology call for submissions. Cass Morris's Photos. Add Photos View All. Comment Wall 2 comments. I guess I'll be your friend You need to be a member of S.
- Language, Ideology, and the Human: New Interventions.
- The Scruffy Little Crumb-Grabbers (The Kitty Tales Trilogy Book 2).
- Get Out Of The DRY PLACES! :The Battle Belongs To GOD!!
- The Forgotten Cost of Freedom?
- The Story of Mary MacLane by Mary MacLane.
- How the European Crisis Impacts China (EuroFuture Project);
G to add comments! Welcome to S.
You're going to...
G Sign Up or Sign In. Rebecca Bernard is a p h d candidate at the University of North Texas, where she serves as production editor for the American Literary Review. Her work has appeared or is forthcoming in Southwest Review, Witness, Meridian, and elsewhere. Cedar Brant is a writer and botanist who lives in the desert foothills with her husband and dog, and teaches at the University of New Mexico.
Her child, Silver Brant Sundeen, was born and briefly lived on his birthday, April 13, Dounia Choukri holds an ma in American literature. Henry Prize Stories Visit her website: chelseadingman.
City of Staunton
The recipient of a nea Fellowship and a Walter E. Born in Honduras, Roy G. Their debut collection will be published by Graywolf Press.
Website: roygguzman. He is the inaugural Virginia G. Rasaq Malik is a graduate of the University of Ibadan. He is a current mfa candidate at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where he teaches creative writing and reads poetry for Ninth Letter.
prinfitikacudd.ml His writing appears in the Cresset and the Carolina Quarterly. Marilyn Nelson is the author or translator of many prizewinning books.
- Timmy and the Wheel?
- I Am the Desert.
- Cupids Armorer.
- Rear Guard - a collection of gay erotic stories.
John the Divine.